What makes a good and effective P2P Manager?*
If you think you know someone who fits the bill, or maybe that someone is you, then we want to hear about it.
Criteria the Judging Panel are looking for:
• New strategy implementation
• New process introduction which delivers results
• Demonstrable cost savings (give specifics)
• Ability to manage and communicate well with their team
• Ability to use metrics to their advantage
• Any other process improvement
*For the purposes of this award P2P Manager refers to the person heading up the AP or P2P function in their organisation.
Follow the awards at the P2P Transformation Summit on Twitter #P2PAwards