How Robotics are set to Transform Purchase to Pay
Date: 3rd October, 2017
Location: The Waldorf, London
Duration: 2 hours approx.
Time: 09.15 – 11.30
Speakers: Rakesh Sangani, CEO & Senior Advisor for GBS and Support Services Transformation , Ellen Leith, Editor PPN and Invu
Robotics are moving into all areas of our working lives, and for those of us in finance, their impact will be felt sooner rather than later. We'll be hearing to what extent P2P will be affected and what you need to do to prepare. We’ll also be debating some important questions in P2P at the moment, such as:
- What is the role of finance in fueling growth?
- What skills should Heads of P2P and their executive team have?
- What role does change management have in an department's success?
- Are KPIs important or can they sometimes hinder?
09.15 – 09.30 – Registration and breakfast
09.30 – 09.40 - Introduction by Ellen Leith, Editor PPN
09.40 – 10.20 – Presentation by Rakesh Sangani
10.20 - 10.50 - Round table discussion
10.50 - 11.05 - Coffee break
11.05 – 11.30 - Round up and face to face discussions with Invu, Questions and close
* Please note that although the event is complimentary, if you register and then cancel later than 2 weeks before the event, you will be charged £200pp, unless a suitable colleague attends in your place.