To download slides and recordings from previous webinars, please visit the webinar archive page.
The future’s robotic – uncover the latest trends in P2P
Join us to uncover some of the latest trends in purchase to pay. Discover whether your peers expect to be affected by the same issues as you. What are their drivers this year and how will the trends affect processing, spend management and plans for the future?
• Robotics – what are they and how might they impact P2P?
• Cloud – will we ever see 100% cloud adoption?
• Collaboration – what are the benefits of business partnering?
• Complexity – multi ERP environments and efficiency issues unravelled
Hear PPN Editor, Ellen Leith delve deep into the survey results and their implications and Tim Frazer of Kofax who'll discuss the impact of these factors in his dealings with today's P2P departments.
Mission Possible – How to Achieve Global AP Success
Thursday 2nd November 2017, 11am – 11.45 GMT
Join us for an informative webinar delving into the AP journey ASML took on their path to success.
Find out what they discovered by partnering with the rest of the business and the importance of understanding the entire P2P chain.
A disjointed process can cost a company dearly in terms of disruptions to their supply chain, payment to terms and supplier relationships.
Hear Global AP Manager Albert Buijze explain how they achieved:
• 98% touchless processing
• Significant reduction in headline costs
• Better compliance
• Accurate cash flow planning
• Better purchase order management