To download slides and recordings from previous webinars, please visit the webinar archive page.
Is your spend management compliant? PwC explains all
Thursday 24th May, 2018 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM BST
The world of Global Compliance has become ever more complex and looks set to continue further down this path in 2018/19. Join PwC and Coupa in this discussion which will focus on the development of compliance on a global scale and ongoing and upcoming government activities that will inevitably impact every single market participant. Learn what is happening in Europe, LATAM and Asia and how it will potentially affect you and how you´re doing business.
Join this webinar to:
• Unravel complexity around compliance
• See how eInvoicing will be affected
• Understand what your organisation needs to do
• Uncover the benefits of being more compliant
• See how connected spend management creates opportunities
How to achieve world class AP - The RS Components Story
Thursday 7th June, 2018 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM BST
Join this webinar to hear Richard Szeberenyi, Accounts Payable Manager - RS Components, talk about the journey to achieving World-Class AP Processes and the latest continuous improvements. This webinar will focus on how AP rose to the challenge of improving AP controls, which involved implementing new processes and systems without increasing headcount. The key objectives were to have more robust controls to ensure AP ledgers are accurate, audit requirements are met and prompt payment compliance. All of these objectives are fundamental to any AP department, regardless of size, so join the webinar to gain practical knowledge of how to apply the right controls in your organisation.
Key learnings from the webinar:
• What does World-Class AP look like? People, processes, systems and automation
• Best practice AP controls - How to ensure AP ledgers are accurate
• Tangible and intangible benefits ~ How to build a business case to improve controls