To download slides and recordings from previous webinars, please visit the webinar archive page.
Unipart Story - How to improve prompt payment and ledger accuracy
Thursday, 8th June 2017 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM BST
Join this webinar to hear Charlotte Line, Financial Controller at Unipart, talk about the processes and technology they have in place to maintain accurate ledgers and how this drives improvements in compliance to the prompt payment code and reduces supplier queries.
The webinar will give you practical solutions for maintaining accurate ledgers, what's involved with implementing them and the effort required to incorporate them in your day-to-day processes. Highlights of the webinar include how Unipart use technology to achieve the following objectives:-
1. Ensure all invoices and credit notes have been received from suppliers
2. Identifying miss-postings and potential duplicates
3. Identifying invoice data errors eg. Incorrect invoice numbers, amounts, dates and currencies
4. Reducing supplier queries
5. Reporting on invoice processing errors to drive improvements.
Survey results: Uncover how eInvoicing is helping public finance trap fraud and error
Thursday, 22nd June, 2017 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM BST
The benefits of e-invoicing and joined up purchase to pay are widely acknowledged across the UK public sector and associated sectors, yet uptake is still relatively slow. This means that outdated paper-based processes are leaving councils, government departments as well as transport and housing associations at risk of fraud and errors in the Accounts Payable process.
During the first quarter of the year, PPN surveyed P2P departments in these areas and discovered that many have been targets of invoice fraud and have suffered from an opaque P2P process. In an uncertain financial climate, making positive steps towards a more transparent future is imperative. Join us on Thursday 22nd June for this free webinar and uncover the results of this year’s survey where you can:
• Review some of the main fraud risks in the Accounts Payable process
• Find out how e-invoicing can reduce fraud and save you money
• Understand what your peers are doing to manage these risks”