Tuesday 15th August, 2017
Tradeshift has announced continued strong growth across its business segments and broad adoption of the company’s vision, platform and apps strategy.
The first half of 2017 featured the successful acquisition of IBX Business Network, major software launches including, Ada an artificial intelligence (AI) layer and Magellan 1 & 2, significant customer wins, new office openings and several industry recognitions.
“We believe that this is further validation that our approach is breaking through traditional models,” said Christian Lanng, co-founder and chief executive officer, Tradeshift. “Industry analysts are taking note. Procurement leaders across the globe increasingly inquire about Tradeshift Procure-to-Pay capabilities and the extended services enabled by our open platform.”
Major customer wins in the first half of the year included:
- Bilfinger, a German-based international construction and industrial services provider
- HSBC and Société Générale
- SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company
- Veolia, a French transnational company in water management, waste management and energy services
- One of the largest chain of supermarkets in the UK