When a team works well together, they produce outstanding results. The best teams achieve those results in a supportive, communicative and highly regarded way.
Criteria the Judging Panel are looking for:
• Process improvements used effectively by all the team
• Cost savings made by the team
• New technology recommendations which have produced results
• A working team ethos which recognises excellence in key workers
• Imaginative and intelligent evaluation of performance metrics
Sponsored by Tradeshift:
Founded in 2010, Tradeshift is the world’s largest business commerce platform that connects buyers and sellers. Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processes over half a trillion USD in transaction value yearly, and has a marketplace containing 28 million SKUs. It offers solutions for procure to pay, supplier engagement and financial services, and enables companies and partners to build custom or commercial apps on its business commerce platform. Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Chongqing, Tokyo, Munich, Frankfurt, Sydney, Bucharest, Oslo, and Stockholm.
Follow the awards at the P2P Transformation Summit on Twitter #PPNAwards #P2PTransform19